Sunday, July 21, 2013

One Year Anniversary for Crescent Reviews!


That's right, I've maintain this blog for an entire year. And in that year I have written 50 posts of various quality, and garnered 1,815 views, and ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS! Please, if there are a few of you who are actually reading this blog and are enjoying my content PLEASE tell me. Leave comments and criticisms. I know this is one big ego project for myself, but please, at least give me the illusion that I'm not talking to a brick wall. Hopefully, this self-gratifying blog will still be here one year from now... and hopefully with a lot more comments.

Oh, and I'm not writing this because I'm lazy and have absolutely nothing planned today, I'm writing this because- OH LOOK A FLEET OF FLYING SAUCERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment