Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'm Sorry


I know I haven't updated in a while, and no it's not because I've run dry on reviews. In fact I've got quite a few backed up. However, I'm having difficulty getting it started due to the fact that I have work on the weekdays that eats up my time and my weekends are eaten up by the class work I need to do. Then there is just me lazying around become it's my weekday and I want to enjoy it dammit! So, I'm sorry I'll try to do better in the future, hopefully when I don't have class to focus on.

PS: I didn't know a game called "I'm Sorry" existed until I tried to search for video games and the phrase "sorry." Apparently it is a satire of one of Japan's Prime Ministers, Kakuei Tanaka. The more bizarre part is that it was released in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment